During my time at Chattanooga State, I have been extensively involved in online learning.  One of my very first projects at Chattanooga State was to create Chattanooga State's first online environment.  I rewrote the program for a BBS host program called Telix, integrating the program with compiled MSDOS batch files and WordPerfect macros to create an online environment where students could upload papers to an instructor's course, and the instructor could grade and respond to the papers using WordPerfect, leaving feedback to students.  Chattanooga State used the system for two semesters.

In my first years teaching for Chattanooga State, I also taught developmental English via the Instructional Televised Fix Service delivery system.  I had a small class of students face-to-face with me on campus while I was being televised live to students at various sites around the region who could speak to me and the campus class via an open conference call line.

This section of my personal portfolio highlights a number of the technology-based projects with which I have been involved.