Jet Smith— Who Is He?

"Figuring things out for yourself is the only freedom anyone really has. Use that freedom. Make up your own mind." (Lt. Jean Rasczak)

I'm Jet Smith, and I'd like to thank you for visiting my personal digital portfolio. I am a student with a degree in Digital Media Design & Production from Chattanooga State Community College, and am now pursuing a degree in Electrical Engineering.

The central passions in my life are music, art, film, and technology; I am a firm believer in the importance of artistic expression through these mediums. My approach to the implementation of technology diverges from what I would consider the standard. I see technology in its many different forms to possess a potential to empower true human expression.

This is a vision that I feel outlines the growing creative landscape of the world. With the advent of the Internet, as well as the sudden ubiquity of technology, individuals with the inclination to create and inspire are taking the digital age into their own hands and discovering the infinite creative possibilities it offers to them.

As an inhabitant of this new era, it is my mission to create and be expressive while employing as many of the resources that are available to me as possible, as well as to connect and collaborate with as many extraordinary individuals as I can.

Thank you again for visiting my page.