City Church of Chattanooga has been the best thing that has ever happened to me. My life as a homeschooler was pretty lonely with just me, my twin sister, and parents stuck on a dead-end road.

That changed when we got invited to attend City Church one Sunday morning. I can remember being SO nervous when we walked through the doors at 11:00 that warm summer morning...

What would the pastor be like?

Would I like this new church?

It was so big compared to the one we used to attend.

I soon came to find that the Pastor, Mike Chapman was a friendly, hilarious, amazing man of God and hearing his sermons was probably the only thing that pushed me to save my relationship with my Creator. Getting involved in City Students (the youth group) provided a venue of friends for me and my sister and we still attend City Church to this day.

I can honestly say that I would not be the woman I am today without this place.

Our Church works with the community in many ways; we help Best T Shepherd school with keeping it's campus up-to-date and clean, we have a strong missions program that sends missionaries all over the world including Romania, Chile, and even Las Vegas, our youth group is connected with Tyner Academy and their students, and we're strong believers in the power of prayer- we have multiple prayer groups who go into local prisons and share the Gospel with the inmates.

I feel that our Church is one of the best around!

Maybe you would like to attend?   

Check out what we're all about on our website! http://www.thecitychurch.cc/