Integrity - I will act with integrity by
- Interacting honestly in relationships with others
- Being honest about work created independently and by others
- Avoiding and reporting harmful or unethical behaviors
- Showing respect and being supportive in interactions with others (including those from different ethnic, cultural, economic, and gender groups)
- Demonstrating loyalty and trustworthiness to others and to the institution, keeping all appropriate confidences
Below is an example by Chattanooga State student Morgan Frank that illustrates what can be done to document your effort in integrity.
Integrity to me means being able to be original, while giving your all to everything you do. If I am going to sign my name or complete something and take credit for it, I want it to not only be my own work but my best work too! At the beginning of the program, I signed an "oath of integrity" saying that all my work would be my own work. Also, before starting my externship I recieved a HIPPA training certificate from my professor. Lastly, when I have turned in any progects or reports, I have always submitted a work cited page documenting all of my sources.