Professionalism - I will demonstrates professional behavior by
- Acting dependably, responsibly, and reliably
- Arriving punctually, ready to work
- Maintaining a neat and organized appearance and work environment
- Respecting my own property and the property of others
- Respecting and adhering to the chain of command, and following regulations
Below is an example by Chattanooga State student Morgan Frank that illustrates what can be done to document your effort in professionalism. Morgan chose to upload a photo of her community service report, but she could have submitted a PDF copy instead.
While in the program I completed over 16 hours of community service that ranged from participating in walks, volunteering at CE meetings, and donation. I participated in Remote Area Medical in September of 2012, helping assist dentist giving free dental work to those that could not afford it. Lastly, I am expected to travel with the program to GMOM in June of 2013 to help assist hygienist and dentist offering free dental work for those less fortunate in the Georgia area. I enjoy my career I have chosen, and I love giving back to the community using the skills I have acquired.
- Remote Area Medical 2012